There are two main ways to add grades for assignments in BlueQuill, the GradeGrid and In Object Grading.
1. Use the Grade Grid when:
- You want to grade across many assignments
- You need to bulk download submission files
- You want to grade 'off line'
- Grading group work
2. Use In Object Grading when:
- You want to grade students in one assignment
- The assignment has a rubric
- You want to view documents in BlueQuill without downloading files
- You want to provide feedback in the document without uploading a file
- Grading a discussion